Earth Day 2024 | Let's Defeat the Plastic Crisis Together!

世界地球日 让我们一起“塑”战速决

April 22, 2024 marks the 55th World Earth Day, with the theme of "Global War on Plastic". This is not only a profound reminder for everyone, focusing the attention of all on the serious issue of plastic pollution; it also demonstrates the global determination to tackle the plastic crisis. It is reported that the European Union has committed to making all packaging recyclable by 2030. The Chinese government has stated that by 2025, a management system for the production, circulation, consumption, and recycling of plastic products will be basically established, a diversified co-governance system will be formed, and plastic pollution will be effectively controlled.

Microplastics, as the third largest sustainable issue globally, cannot be ignored for their impact. According to statistics, humans produce approximately 430 million tons of plastic waste annually. Out of the 7 billion tons of plastic waste generated globally, less than 10% is recycled. The remaining 90% is either landfilled, incinerated, or discarded directly, causing irreversible damage to the ecological environment. The fashion industry is not spared from this. Data shows that up to 63% of clothing materials come from plastic. It is estimated that 500,000 tons of microfibers are shed each year when washing plastic-based textiles (such as polyester, nylon, or acrylic), ultimately flowing into the ocean and entering the food chain. Scientists have detected microplastics in human blood, posing a threat to human health.


As a global sustainable fashion solution provider, Yibin Grace is not only a guardian but also an innovator. We utilize FSC-certified wood pulp and bamboo pulp to produce 100% biodegradable MMCF. Additionally, it produces Regracell® using CIRCULOSE® pulp made from partially or entirely waste textiles, thereby reducing the consumption of natural resources and providing sustainable materials and solutions for the fashion industry.


Meanwhile, the fashion industry uses approximately 180 billion plastic bags annually. In response to the national "plastic ban" initiative, we have independently developed and used bamboo fiber to produce fully biodegradable non-woven packaging bags, replacing plastic with bamboo to reduce the environmental burden and pollution caused by plastic packaging, offering a sustainable solution that comes from nature and returns to nature for the packaging industry.

"Global War on Plastic" is a green revolution, and Yibin Grace will continue to practice the concept of sustainable development, dedicated to promoting green production and environmental innovation. We urge everyone to take action, jointly focus on the crises and challenges facing the global ecological environment, delve deeply into the issues, and take practical measures to make production and consumption more environmentally friendly and sustainable.

Thanks for your attention

Please email to and we will send the report to you via email.